Utilizing the unprecedented technological firepower of its proprietary computational platform – ChemSpaceScanner (CSS), HQL Pharmaceuticals focuses on tough challenges, e.g. design of small molecules protein-protein interaction inhibitors, and multi-target drugs.
HQL is seeking collaboration projects to discover novel drugs.
The CSS platform is designed to tackle tough problems, which pose significant challenges for other existing technologies. Based on a proprietary digitization of small molecule chemical space and a set of unique algorithms that together enable highly efficient screening of virtual chemical libraries >20 orders of magnitude higher than currently possible, against high-resolution drug models.
HQL Cutting Edge:
- Identifying small molecule inhibitors of protein-protein interactions
- Identifying small molecules that inhibit multi targets
- Transforming fragments, obtained from fragment-based screen, into drug-like molecules
- Highly diverse set of leads spanning large space of chemotypes, increasing chances of development of successful drugs
- Ability to identify rare solutions – enabling targeting of projects that fail to demonstrate hits in HTS campaigns
- Provide wide IP protection and circumventing IP barriers